More than eighteen workshop contributors and some hundred and fifty attendees made Pangaea Sculptors Centre’s ‘How did you do that? An Artistic Skillshare’ (4th-6th October, 2013)
Workshops and initiatives:
- Micro blogging with the hashtag #ARCPSC (Artist Run Culture)
- Photo-documenting 3D practice
- Cold critique’ and ‘blind review’ as curators offered impressions on anonymised portfolios
- Creating your own WordPress site
- Writing workshop on personal/artistic statements
- Precarious Workers Brigade discussed working conditions in the arts and the urgent need to take collectivised action to ensure that cultural production is more equitable accessible and accountable.
- ‘How did you do that? The Nuts and Bolts of Ambitious Sculptural Projects’ Six sculptors discussed their projects.
- A family-friendly zone for creating and playing with folded paper sculptures was the Sculpture Playhouse.
See full documentation with photos on Pangaea Sculptors Centre’s Flickr page: Here
(PSC _ Directors: Marsha Bradfield & Lucy Tomlins)